Sapphire Hair Transplant
This hair transplant technique is distinctive by the use of special pens made from genuine sapphire during the canal opening procedure.
The Sapphire FUE hair transplant surgery is performed on individuals with hair structural and aesthetic issues. This approach is particularly effective for those with severe hair loss who need a large number of hair follicles to be transplanted in a single session. Sapphire FUE hair transplant is a technology that allows for the maximal transplanting of hair roots.
Why is the Sapphire Fue hair transplant technique preferable?
- Sapphire is a mineral that is skin-friendly.
- Sapphire-made blades can precisely open channels in the scalp while minimising tissue injury.
- With the Sapphire FUE procedure, the recovery process progresses swiftly.
- It provides an optimal incision angle during the canal opening procedure.
- As sapphire is used, the blades keep their sharpness throughout the procedure.
- It helps to open the hair follicles more regularly on the scalp where the transplant will occur, and promotes the growth of hair with a much denser look.